
Here's a recent sock made from Trampoline Stretch Yarn by Skacel. I'm working on the match to it right now.
Pardon the image, this is my 1st attempt at scanning and uploading sock photos.
As soon as I finish the match, I've got some Opal Acapulco waiting for me. I'm also going to try it on this same pattern.
11 comments:
Deb - I love the the sock, that is all I wear is ankle socks, where did you find the pattern? Nice colors in the yarn.
Coarine
http://knotmaker.blogspot.com
Erlady,
I cast on 64 stitches with a k2 p2 ribbing for 3/4". Then I knit 1 round and purled two rounds and then continued in stockinette stitch until sock measured about 1-3/4" from CO. I used Addi Turbos size 2 - 24" circular needles.
Coarine,
The other side of the sock doesn't have as much yellow, more rose and blue. My daughters ages 19, and 16 only wear tennis socks, so that's basically all I knit.
Love the yarn. I've never made ankle socks but plan to for the summer since I will not wear store bought socks anymore. Very nice looking sock.
Dear Deb,
I LOVE these socks. That's all my daughter wears and I want to make them for her. I'm going to follow your instructions and see how I do (once I finish the baby blanket and two sweaters that I'm in the middle of... if I start anything else, I'm gonna be in biiiiiggg trouble, hahahaha!).
Great sock!
Best regards,
Deb (also)
Love them--the colors look great, and I do love ankle socks! (you can see lots on my blog--mostly in the archives--see Carolina on my mind and Red Shoes if you want to see them.)
It's adorable!!!
Hi Deb -- the tennis sock looks great -- nice colorway and perfect for Spring and Summer!
I also learned to knit 20 years ago and "rediscovered" knitting again, especially socks and using 2 circs!
I'll have to give your tennis sock pattern a go!
Deb: I love your sock. Where did you find the pattern? I have someone who would love a pair of those type of socks. deb
I just finished the second sock. It looks like they were made with size 1 addi turbos, not size 2 as I previously said. Sorry for the confusion.
I have recently purchase more Skacel Trampoline Yarn. I just have to make another pair of these socks.
I finished 3 pair of sock in various yarns.
I've got a scarf to do, and a baby sweater to finish.
I just started another pair of these socks. The yarn feels gorgeous and has a bit of a stretch. It also has a nice colorway.
Post a Comment