
I wanted to put up a final picture of the BSJ all sewn and buttons on. I'm really proud of it. I learned a lot and will definitely make more. Please do not let the pattern scare you its really fun after you get through it. Trust the pattern though, and do exactly what it says.
4 comments:
Cheers! You did it. Looks like it wasn't an elephant after all;) Maybe I should have kept going on mine.
Oh, you did it!! Those buttons look really terrific! You are right -- it's not difficult to do at all. And what fun to see it develop (not sure what is going where) and then suddenly it turns into a jacket! Lots of variety in patterns too. But your pic is too tiny to see the whole thing!
Doing another??
Deb, it's lovely! Aren't these just the most fun to make? And every one of them comes out "different", depending on yarn and needle size, and color choice. It's one of the few that I'm willing to do way more than one of...
Tag! You're it! If you want to play along, you'll find the rules on my blog.
Post a Comment