Thursday, November 15, 2007

I finally finished this sweater. It's a favorite of mine to make. My mom shared her pattern with me years ago. I cannot count how many I've made. I've been knitting them for over twenty years. The pattern is from a kit called Bernat Baby's Choice Pak. There were three sweaters to make. This one was called Baby Easy Raglan, There was also a Baby Cable Raglan and a Baby Ribbed Yoke Raglan.

The kit had a copyright date on it from 1976. I'm not sure if its been made/sold any longer but they are definitely worth it. I'm off to knit an Ascot Scarf from http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Deb! Love the sweater! Isn't it great when you find a pattern you like and can keep making it in different yarns and different colors? :D

lbquilts said...

hi deb!
your blog is where i saw all those different colored socks/anklets!! i love the yarns you used! i'm webbing today more than knitting! but trying to finish a 'lacy' sweater for my gd for Christmas. one sleeve to finish and sew it together. i will add your blog to mine ~ please visit me
www.heartofthehawkeyes.blogspot.com
linda(IOWA)
lbquilts@mchsi.com

Deb said...

Linda, How do I do that?