We'll I've completed another Braided Hat Pattern. This time I used Andean Silk from http://www.knitpicks.com/. The color way was Lettuce. It took two skeins of yarn to complete this hat. I know my daughter will like it.
I love your braided hat. WOW again. So you mind sharing the source of the pattern, and what the difficulty is. I am a reborn knitter, and starting over after a long career and raising children. I can do cables, never have made a hat though. Saw your post on COTW. Mimi
I really need to get more Andean Silk from knitpicks.com. I have been spoiled and it seems that this is the only yarn that I like working in for this great hat.
6 comments:
The hat looks great! I'm glad you liked the pattern :)
That's gorgeous!!! WOW you are a FAB knitter! ;)
Thanks Sally,
I love to knit and find it's very relaxing.
I love your braided hat. WOW again.
So you mind sharing the source of the pattern, and what the difficulty is. I am a reborn knitter, and starting over after a long career and raising children. I can do cables, never have made a hat though.
Saw your post on COTW.
Mimi
Marilyn, the pattern is from www.knittinghelp.com. Its a free pattern. I did mine with a ribbing that rolls up. It called Braided Hat Pattern there.
I really need to get more Andean Silk from knitpicks.com. I have been spoiled and it seems that this is the only yarn that I like working in for this great hat.
Post a Comment