I can honestly say this sweater was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The pattern rows in the body took a long time, and I felt as if I had to keep track of them two rows of pattern with two rows of purl. But now that it is done, I like it and it does look nice. Here's finished pictures.

3 comments:
Wow I LOVE IT! Beautiful job as usual! You do such wonderful work!!! God Bless marion
Hi! This is the sweater I made. It doesn't look green on my screen. It looks more of a "taupe". I meant the lacy skirt part of the sweater. I think it's gorgeous. Thanks for inviting me to contribute.
Judith
Aaargh! I didn't MAKE the sweater. I meant to say this was the sweater I MEANT. So sorry! Maybe you shouldn't let me contribute! Anyway, I really like the sweater.
Judith
Post a Comment