Thursday, July 31, 2008


I started another Little Lamb on July 28th, and haven't had a chance to take a picture of it since dd19 had borrowed the digital camera. So I am posting a picture today of it. I haven't sewn the sleeves yet. I'm still knitting the body of the sweater and then will have to check my button collection to see what goes the best.


I did order some Sparkle Yarn from Herrschner's and I can't wait to get it. It shipped today by UPS.


I'm also waiting for my Stampin Up Catalog............hobbies, hobbies, hobbies. LOL

2 comments:

Mommab@sbcglobal.net said...

Wow that is beautiful!!!! Somehow I'm always surprised at what beautiful things you make, and it seems I shouldnt be as your work is wonderful! So so many little babies out there and so little time LOL Huggs Marion Oh and Im sending out good vibes that yarn gets there quickly!!!

Deb said...

Marion!

You are such a sweetheart. Too bad we didn't live closer, you'd be a great knitting buddy.