Wow Deb it beautiful, did you go back to be when you finished it stay up you done a great job it a lovely garment & will look beautiful on any child Janice
Oh my Oh my! Im sorry you couldn't sleep! But well you do wonderful work even when your tired!!! I too wish we lived closer but guess Im so so happy we are OLKB (OnLineKnittingBuddies) So from now on I will adress you as my OLKB LOL huggs thanks for shareing this beauty with me!!!
2 comments:
Wow Deb it beautiful, did you go back to be when you finished it stay up you done a great job it a lovely garment & will look beautiful on any child
Janice
Oh my Oh my! Im sorry you couldn't sleep! But well you do wonderful work even when your tired!!! I too wish we lived closer but guess Im so so happy we are OLKB (OnLineKnittingBuddies) So from now on I will adress you as my OLKB LOL huggs thanks for shareing this beauty with me!!!
Post a Comment